Sunday, December 18, 2011

We are so happy to have you Home for the Holidays 2011

I still think of you as My Elder Nichols - and i enjoy keeping up with your mission on their blog -
BUT MY best moment is to get a phone call from you at anytime of the day and hear all about your accomplishments and decisions that you are making daily!
Working two jobs, getting A's in school, finding time to volunteer in a classroom to translate for a young teacher and her parents in Spanish because you can, as her home teacher
MAKES A MOM PROUD!
I love how excited you are about what you are doing
I love how well you have adjusted to all that you are engaged in
I love how much fun you can have just doing WHAT YOU NEED TO DO
I love how happy you are everyday in everything that you are involved in
I love that you are such a valiant returned missionary who understands His purpose
I love that you are pursuing your education and your personal relationships
I love that you know who you are and why you are here
I love that you want to SERVE others as well as He who gave us all of our blessings.
I love you my son and am thankful that I can be your mother.
Forever and always

No comments:

Post a Comment