Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Grandpa Bob! Robert! Roberto! Bobby! 6/8/2010 "84"

Good old fart Bobby, can´t tell you how much time I spend thinking of you. All of my companions and those around me have heard so many good things about you from me that I am pretty sure they want to call you their grandpa as well. I appreciate the great example you have been to me Grandpa and the wonderful help and guidance you have always given to me. I remember you daily and try to put in practice all that I have learned from you so that I can become a better disciple of Christ. Fom the smallest things you always teach like having good etiquette, being friendly, smiling, joking, and respecting the women in our life, I have been able to see in you a great and worthy Priesthood holder, father, brother, friend, and most of all Grandfather. I love remembering the little trips to Boorgor(Burger) King we used to take to get our 99cent Whopper, Wendy´s for baked potatoes and chili, and the thing that was most important of all, spending time together mowing the lawn and cleaning the yard up, and becoming a guide of Bakersfield as we went on deliveries for Bakersfield Envelope. I just want you to know and remember Grandpa that you are a beaming example and strength to me always, your smile, kind heart, and loving self who always wanted to serve others, has left in my mind and heart, the kind of person I want to be. I know that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day-Saints is the only true church on the face of the earth, and that I have come to love the Restored Gospel more and more every day for the great missionary that you were and are today. May the Lord be with you always and give you the peace and comfort to know that you are a man of God, with the ability and strength to continue onward in these struggles you are know fighting.
I love you with all of my heart,
Elder Kyle Favero Nichols

No comments:

Post a Comment