Saturday, January 8, 2011

BUENOS. . . .12.27.10

Thank you so much for your special thoughts dad. My comp and I talked much about those things last night as we prepared to sleep and seeing that this last week was busy and tough to work and teach as much as we wanted, we missed having all the time so much, that we are going to work some of our prep day time, and we are not going to do work visits with the other missionaries in the zone until mid January. Thanks to our president, we will have the blessing of bringing forth more fruit as leaders so that the zone really can follow our example. Pray for me and remember that I love and admire all that you have taught and shown me by your way of living and working. I look up to you greatly and strive to represent my Savior and my family to the highest.
I am grateful for this time of year and for the opportunity to represent the greatest Man who walked upon this earth. As Isaiah preached in the Old Testament and Book of Mormon (Isaiah 7:14/2 Nefi 19:6), Jesus Christ was the greatest gift we could have and have received, and as Heavenly Father sent His Only Begotten Son as an eternal gift, Jesus Christ came to give all mankind the most important eternal gift (3 Nefi 27:13-14), and I am blessed enough to deliver that gift to many people, families, and homes every day! It made me think of kids who sometimes get gifts in a huge box, and when opening, discover another box just a bit smaller, and the pattern continues unwrapping or opening smaller boxes. Similarly, Jesus Christ was given to us as the greatest gift, and now He offers to us an endless number of gifts, whether it be forgiveness, love, happiness, or an infinite list. I love my Savior and hope that you can feel and be witnesses to my conviction and desire to serve Him, until I can personally meet Him some day.
With love and care,
Elder Kyle Favero Nichols

No comments:

Post a Comment