Saturday, January 8, 2011

well im extremely uplifted and ready to return to my area! 10/11/10

getting ready to leave trujillo tonight in 4 hours to return to huamachuco. glad to inform you that all you have helped me in and told me as words of encouragement and strength, i have applied, and have seen the Lord´s hand literally change my companion. he now doesnt want to leave my side(for example work visits) and calls me his best friend. i can testify that the power of acceptance allows even enemies to be best companions. the obvious little twirks are still there, but thanks to the Atonement and repentance, i have been able to soften my heart. saturday and yesterday were amazing and i felt the Spirit so strong. we will be having 2 baptisms for our area this saturday, and have found some great families, who are miraculously married! received an email of gratitude from Pres. Turk today and know that He is called of God to help us as servants and representatives of the Lord. i love all that we know as members of the true church, and am comforted by the power in the words of our living prophet and apostles of Christ. i wish to reiterate(dont know how to spell that) the words of one of the Apostles that in this moment dont remember who, but talked about not overbearing ourselves with tasks and things of the sort, and focusing on the necessities for now. and as i listened, i thought of ALL my sisters and mainly my mother! also to my brothers, and father...please analize what your priorities might be, spiritual, mental, physical, and emotional, and i know that the peace and guidance of the Lord will accompany you all more steadily and often, to calm our worries, and in place, give us solutions! i love, admire, and acknowledge you all for your examples, love, and guidance you give to me. i know that God lives, His son Jesus Christ is our Savior, and that the Holy Ghost is a divine witness and guide for us, and that the words of our living prophet Thomas S. Monson are more vital and more important to us than any other written or spoken word in these days. with much love and devotion - Elder Kyle Favero Nichols

No comments:

Post a Comment