Saturday, January 8, 2011

Happy 60th Anniversary G&G Favero 11/8/10

Grandma and Grandpa!! How´s my old fart doin? Miss ya a ton grandpa, honestly think about mowing your lawn every other day and tell the family where i eat that i wish i knew how to make my grandmas garlic soup.(send me the recipe!) its so great to here that you two are happy and healthy, i know that the Lord has a PERFECT PLAN for each and every one of us and i am happy to see you two live the way that our Heavenly Father has desired for you. Your examples constantly give me strength and a greater desire to serve the Lord because i know that that is the desire you two have always had for me. im proud to be your grandson and be able to represent you here in Peru. Be happy and remember the wonderful fruits you have brought forth in this life. i miss and love you two with all my heart and cant wait to return and see you two and do all the old little things we used to do together. hopefully the thanksgiving and Christmas season that are approaching can bring peace and love into your home.
With love and care,
Elder Kyle Favero Nichols

No comments:

Post a Comment